1 Million +
5 Million +
Free Videos, Articles & Guides
Some of the Brands Myra Has Trained
Customer Service Guru
I took Myra's LinkedIn class. I've been answering calls and working with call centers for 18 years. I was surprised to find that Myra's teaching corresponds and adds to my experience, also codifies call control and de-escalation. I recommend Myra's training to anyone wanting to learn the skills needed to be a professional call center representative or learn to deescalate and handle difficult calls.
- Scott Cardwell
Long List of Some of the Companies Myra Has Trained
- Community Health Care Association of New York State
- DDS (Dental + Dentures)
- Fraser Health (Canada)
- Harrel Eyecare
- NueroScience Institute
- Regal Medical Group
- San Mateo HealthPlan
- SWOPE Health
- Trilogy Health Services
- Qualis Health (Canada)
- Metropolitan Library System
- Tulsa City-County Library
- University of Oklahoma Medical Library
SPORTS & GAMING
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- First Council Casino
- Video Gaming Technologies
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Bama Companies
- BumbleBee Foods
- Clover Leaf Foods
- Coca-Cola North America
- Edible Arrangements International, Inc.
- Frito-Lay North America
- General Mills
- HillsPet Nutrition
- Kraft Foods
- McDonald's Corporation
- Perfetti Van Mella USA (Air Heads, Mentos)
- Pizza Hut, Inc.
- SYSCO Corporation
- Sam's Club
- Bath & Body Works
- East Coast Salon Services
- Estee Lauder
- Ihloff Salon & Day Spa
- Rudy's Barbershop
- Arvest Bank
- Bank Iowa
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Firstar Bank
- Lincoln Financial
- Robinhood Investments
TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY
- Alamo Rent-A-Car
- Best Western International, Inc.
- Ceasar's Entertainment
- Dollar Rent A Car, Inc.
- National Car Rental
- Arizona Public Service
- Philadelphia Water
- Clovis Unified School District
- Hilldale Public Schools
- Kirkwood School District
- University of Alabama – Huntsville
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Training & Development – Green Country
- American Society for Training & Development – Central Oklahoma Chapter
- Contact Center Association
- Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce
- Help Desk Institute – Green Country
- ICAE (Insurance consumer affairs exchange)
- The Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA)
- Tulsa City-County Health Department
- National Food Processors Association- Consumer Complaints Conference
- National Speakers Association – Oklahoma – Business Development
- Muskogee Chamber of Commerce – Business Development Expo
- National Association for Retail Marketing Services (NARMS)
- Navico, Inc.
- Oklahoma Library Association
- Oklahoma Service Leaders
- Ozark Food Association
- Quality Assurance Association
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals – Central New York Chapter
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals – Dallas/Ft. Worth Chapter
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals – Chicago Chapter
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals – Georgia Chapter
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals – Heartland Chapter
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals – Annual Conference
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals – Minnesota Chapter
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals – Ohio Chapter
- Tulsa Chamber of Commerce – Small Business Convention
- Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce
- Amazon Ring
- Balto AI
- Crystal Stairs, Inc.
- Dallas Fort-Worth International Airport
- FujiColor Processing, Inc.
- GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey
- Glanbia Nutritionals
- Goodwill Industries
- Handi-Craft Company
- Harrel Eyecare
- Helmerich & Payne
- InfoCision Corporation
- Kubota Tractor Corporation
- Lincoln Financial Group
- LinkedIn Learning
- Michelin Tires, USA
- Mullin Plumbing, Inc.
- Paul Davis Restoration of Tulsa
- Pirelli, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Progressive Business Publications
- Provider Insurance Group
- PURE Insurance
- Sam's Club
- SafeGuard Properties
- Scotts Miracle-Gro
- Silverstein Properties
- Special Olympics Illinois
- Special Olympics Oklahoma
- Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc.
- Trilogy Health
- Tulsa City-County Library
- Union Van Lines
- Vera Bradley
- Verizon Business
- West Corporation
- Westfield Malls
Myra Golden is the founder of Myra Golden Seminars, LLC. She is a long-time speaker and training partner for Fortune 500 companies nationwide. She creates fun and engaging classes to teach her clients to give their customers the best possible experience.
Her clients love Myra’s engaging approach to customer service training. Many of her clients rave about her workshops, saying things like:
“I was very pleased with Myra’s presentation. But even more so, I was left with a sense of new energy and desire to put her recommendations to use. I can’t wait for Monday!” –– TIM O’LAUGHLIN, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
Her impressive resume includes many of the world’s biggest companies, like:
Myra has her bachelor’s degree in psychology and her master’s degree in human relations, which she earned from the University of Oklahoma.
Before the start of Myra Golden Seminars—which came to be in 1999—Myra worked at Thrifty Car Rental as the Global Head of Consumer Affairs. Travel Agent Magazine hailed Myra a Top 100 Rising Star for leading her team to unprecedented customer recovery and customer loyalty in the hospitality industry.
When she’s not lighting up the service world, Myra is likely reading a book that makes her see differently, sipping Ethiopian espresso, or riding her Peloton.
Fun Facts About Myra
- Her first job was at Kmart.
- When she was 17, Myra complained about poor service at JC Penney and offered suggestions on how the store could improve, and the store manager offered her a job on the spot!
- She ran the Disney Princess Half-Marathon.
- On average, she rides 30 miles a week on her Peloton.
- She lives in Tulsa.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars were the worst team in the NFL for back-to-back years. Immediately after Myra trained the Jaguars Guest Experience Team in November 2022, the football team made it to the playoffs and won their division. We like to think Myra's training made all the difference!